quinta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2014

EMILY DICKINSON / HAKIM BEY


I heard a Fly buzz – when I died –
The Stillness in the Room
Was like the Stillness in the Air –
Between the Heaves of Storm –

The Eyes around – had wrung them dry –
And Breaths were gathering firm
For that last Onset – when the King
Be witnessed – in the Room –

I willed my Keepsakes – Signed away
What portions of me be
Assignable – and then it was
There interposed a Fly –

With Blue – uncertain stumbling
Buzz – Between the light – and me –
And then the Windows failed – and then
I could not see to see –


EMILY DICKINSON


*



A Terra precisa tanto de mais parques de estacionamento
como nós precisamos de mais remendos de asfalto
implantados no rosto e nos órgãos genitais
para que minúsculos discos voadores
do Planeta dos Germes Extraterrestres
possam estacionar em nós como as moscas
que E. Dickinson ouviu zumbir
à volta da sua cabeça quando morreu.


HAKIM BEY 
in Cão Celeste n.º4, trad. Inês Dias, Lisboa, Novembro de 2013

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário